Chatbox text size

Khaikaa

Question

Hi, I'm working with the gui but I can't find where could I manage the chatbox text size&font. I found the input font, the combobox font and the send button font, but can't find how to change the chatbox text font. How can I change its size and font?

6 answers to this question

Nobody can help me with this? I searched a lot of times and don't know how to change that. ChatWindow nor MessageList has any Font label as ChatboxInputField has(for example). I tried creating them but didn't work. Where can I, if I can, change the font of the MessageList?

@Khaikaa Search for those lines:

<ChatboxWindow> -> <MessageList> -> <HorizontalScrollBar> -> <DownOrRightButton> -> <Font>arial,10</Font>

<ChatboxWindow> -> <MessageList> ->  <VerticalScrollBar> -> <UpOrLeftButton> -> <Font>arial,10</Font>

<ChatboxWindow> -> <MessageList> ->  <VerticalScrollBar> ->  <DownOrRightButton> -> <Font>arial,10</Font>

<ChatboxWindow> doesn't have  any <Font> directly, you have to change every <Font> inside every of his child.

12 minutes ago, Gibier said:

@Khaikaa Search for those lines:

<ChatboxWindow> -> <MessageList> -> <HorizontalScrollBar> -> <DownOrRightButton> -> <Font>arial,10</Font>

<ChatboxWindow> -> <MessageList> ->  <VerticalScrollBar> -> <UpOrLeftButton> -> <Font>arial,10</Font>

<ChatboxWindow> -> <MessageList> ->  <VerticalScrollBar> ->  <DownOrRightButton> -> <Font>arial,10</Font>

<ChatboxWindow> doesn't have  any <Font> directly, you have to change every <Font> inside every of his child.

I did it but nothing changed :S