Creating an enterprise for a videogame with Intersect

Peaverin

Hello guys, this is just something I have curiosity about. I literally have no idea about this and 'd like to listen to some opinions about this matter. Do you think it is needed to create an enterprise in order to get revenue from your game? Have you done it before? Every opinion about this is welcome.

In short, all you really need to accept payments for an ORPG is a Business Paypal account. 

(Without trying to sound haughty or arrogant) If you want an example of a game that's done this and is still up and running, being played, and making money, take a look at Life Forge by myself, Zetasis and a few others:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/600120/Life_Forge_ORPG/

You can also read about some of the lessons/experiences we had while developing Life Forge here: 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know where are you from, but here in Spain you need to create an enterprise or to be an self-employed(autónomo in spanish, don't know the exact word in english) in order to pay the taxes. If you win money but don't pay the taxes you are gaining money illegally. It doesn't matters if you use intersect or just sell shells.

30 minutes ago, Khaikaa said:

I don't know where are you from, but here in Spain you need to create an enterprise or to be an self-employed(autónomo in spanish, don't know the exact word in english) in order to pay the taxes. If you win money but don't pay the taxes you are gaining money illegally. It doesn't matters if you use intersect or just sell shells.

But probably only above a certain amount no?

Just now, Pranking Kasplant said:

But probably only above a certain amount no?

Well, I don't know if there is a certain amount of money you can earn avoiding the taxes, but the truth is that police won't break your front door if you gained 5$ without taxes payment lol