All spells causing stutter then rollback?

Aesorn

Question

Sorry if this is a simple fix or something as I am brand new to this program with only having some decent knowledge in RPG Maker.    I have tried all my spells on two different maps one blank and one with tiles, I have even tried them all with long cooldowns and NO animations and still every spell if I am moving is causing a stutter then rolling my character back to his original location most the times I use any ability.  It happens less often with spells that I give long cooldowns or that don't do damage but still it happens very often.  Am I missing something?  

9 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Are you on local host by any chance? Probably the server locks movement during the small casting duration if you're not on packet loss. I personally haven't seen this issue before when I'm on local host.

Yup just checked the config and I am on localhost, even tried a entirely different Internet connection I have setup in the house with same results.  

This is the most basic spell I made, everything is default if I scroll'd down and this still causes the issue if used to damage a NPC.   Even a default dash or any spell I have tried causes same stutter rollback. :[ 

YTXa38X.png