UsuiTakumi3232

Question

15 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

That's not it, I want even when the butterfly stops, continues with the movement animation, but i don't know how :(

17 minutes ago, Refur said:

If you configured what images are going to be animated (in the config file), you just should set the NPC movement route. I think it should shows animated while is moving.

Did you configure the config.xml file?

Okay, thanks, this worked fine. But while the butterfly? how do she keep flapping her wings as she moves across the map with a continuous animation of flapping wings? In RpgMaker have a option on the events called "Stepping Animation" to make all i need, but where's is this option on the Intersect ? 

02-02WorldMapAddMapEventFeatureemptymappage_zps982e002d.png

2 minutes ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

Okay, thanks, this worked fine. But while the butterfly? how do she keep flapping her wings as she moves across the map with a continuous animation of flapping wings? In RpgMaker have a option on the events called "Stepping Animation" to make all i need, but where's is this option on the Intersect ? 

I don't think that's possible atm.

Ow... This is so sad. This option makes a lot of difference... i'm trying to make a "Ara Fell" Online, You can see how the game is gonna be on this trailer 

And the ambientation is the most beautiful on my game, but without this option my work is gonna be really hard :( You can see the birds flying soo natural because of this option, not "Lagging" 

2 minutes ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

Ow... This is so sad. This option makes a lot of difference... i'm trying to make a "Ara Fell" Online, You can see how the game is gonna be on this trailer 

And the ambientation is the most beautiful on my game, but without this option my work is gonna be really hard :( You can see the birds flying soo natural because of this option, not "Lagging" 

For the butterfly you can always play an animation and use the tutorial I linked in my first post. That would look decent

1 hour ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

You see? She's cleaning the floor, I need to make this a idle event animation, but how?

Chores and Music_20.png

Chores and Music2_00.png

That template should work. Just set them as a animate image in the config server file.

1 minute ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

Yeah it's worked, but now i'm trying to make a animated butterfly with a continuous movement animation, you know how ?

If you configured what images are going to be animated (in the config file), you just should set the NPC movement route. I think it should shows animated while is moving.

4 minutes ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

That's not it, I want even when the butterfly stops, continues with the movement animation, but i don't know how :(

I think that the only way of doing such thing is just by using variables. You can create as event pages as you need, each one with a different sprite. Then you create a global variable. Finally, you need to create a clock common event which changes that variable value each "x" seconds. You then only have to modify the spawn/execution conditions of that butterfly. This should work for all other moving events you want.

In my opinion, too much work for a simple effect. I'd wait for the source.