Where/How can i change "Login, Settings, Register" buttons?

Vitaly

Question

13 answers to this question

Its standard ARGB (alpha, red, green, blue). Each value should be between 0 and 255.

So 255,255,0,0 is red

255,0,255,0 is green

If you set the alpha value to 0 then the color will be transparent (not visible) no matter what the other values are.

You can play with those values all day long to find the colors you want.

1 hour ago, Gibier said:

Yes you can: resource -> gui -> MainMenu.xml

I dont actually have intersect engine with me so i can't be more precise.

Yes, i found i can change the image. Thanks, but how can i change the actual text? I see that i can change only image.

1 minute ago, Gibier said:

Oh i thought you wanted to change their form

Also do you know where i can change like hm how do i say. Like if admin types something then there will be [admin] "name" "text" Like rank. Not in admin chat but in local chat. I dont know how to explain but yeah :D

2 minutes ago, Gravelord said:

You can't put "Admin <name>" above the player (the player username colour changes to yellow to denote admins) or in the chat other than the chat channel (again username colour should be yellow, that's how you tell who the admins are.)

Yes i know the admin names are yellow but i want the text "Admin" infront of admin names also. Where can i change that?

4 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

You can change the admin color and a lot of other engine colors in Server/Resources/Colors.xml

Thanks. How does this actually work? Are there any color codes too? Like green = 111 yellow = 255. Right now i cant understand which code is any color.