admin panel of the server

pain

Question

hi there  , i have question when i open the server of  intersect engine it doesn't show the admin panel of the server like others engines , in order to control accounts , exp , etc .. thanks in advance

ecli.png

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Gibier said:

He showed the picture to be sure we understood what he mean.

This is a cmd server. It doesn't work like the vb6 engine server. Impossible to add bottom or other. Pretty sure you will need to rewrite the entire server in window. Pretty sure it will be alot of "useless" work. 

And you will probably need to change it yourself after the source code releash.

@Gibier Is right.

And no, we will not be making this into a UI server. The ideal situation is for this to run as a service in the background on a real server, a control panel ideally should hook in via a call system that we haven't made, but it definitely should not be integrated into the server itself.

thanks i know about these command , i'm just asking if there is an admin panel ( GUI ) like others engines , if not it will be nice if you guys add an panel interface with a lot of options ( exp control , account , etc ... ) in future updates ,

15 hours ago, ClownPrince said:

Umm,isn't this Eclipse Renewal?

He showed the picture to be sure we understood what he mean.

27 minutes ago, Pain said:

thanks i know about these command , i'm just asking if there is an admin panel ( GUI ) like others engines , if not it will be nice if you guys add an panel interface with a lot of options ( exp control , account , etc ... ) in future updates ,

This is a cmd server. It doesn't work like the vb6 engine server. Impossible to add bottom or other. Pretty sure you will need to rewrite the entire server in window. Pretty sure it will be alot of "useless" work. 

And you will probably need to change it yourself after the source code releash.