Present Thread

Mighty Professional

Got a record player, the original back to the future sound track on vinyl, a few pop vinyls for my desk, some new jeans, a spice rack, and a can opener and the family is about to do stockings.

Year supply of contact lenses. Some candy, snacks. Sunglasses that I can actually wear because I have contacts now, few gift cards, new phone case, and lots of sweatshirts, shirts, pants, and socks. PlayStation 4 (my dad bought it for himself but I consider it a gift lmao) Whole family got a wii u, new 40 inch 4K HDTV. I'd say this Christmas was the most solid in a long time. My dads business is flourishing, so he got to splurge!!

EDIT: How could I forget? I got an oil heater for my room. I live in the sun porch, no insulation :( Biggest and fav present was the heater cuddling up warm in my bed as we speak, for once. 

15 hours ago, Matt said:

I got some nice gifts, but I'm still waiting for this one present in the mail @Crest

Your fault this time, you never PM'd me your address. You could've had a christmas tree, but this year was on you.

@Marsh, I'm gonna be dead honest, we just got a new one about a month ago... lmfao.

7 hours ago, Crest said:

Your fault this time, you never PM'd me your address. You could've had a christmas tree, but this year was on you.

@Marsh, I'm gonna be dead honest, we just got a new one about a month ago... lmfao.

Shit. Really? :( I missed my chance.