TRITANIA

Here are some Models that I have created and Textured for our Post-apocalyptic game which is just getting started.

- Give me Good points and bad points, looking to +UP my work.

- For those wondering, the Dev Team is called High Rise Games.

- You can check out our Face Book and give us support if you'd like <3 https://www.facebook.com/HighRiseGames/BTbP5u0.pngG4byjO2.png

ZLGnfiY.pngo2tnbmB.png

They are far too glossy though, especially if you're going to put them in a post-apocalyptic environment. They'd be worn out and torn to shreds, not overly shiny and brand new.

How many polygons are in that bike by the way? Everything looks very round.. Might be a bit overkill for just a scenery item scattered around the place.

1 hour ago, Chronos said:

They are far too glossy though, especially if you're going to put them in a post-apocalyptic environment. They'd be worn out and torn to shreds, not overly shiny and brand new.

How many polygons are in that bike by the way? Everything looks very round.. Might be a bit overkill for just a scenery item scattered around the place.

I am yet to Mask them with Rust and damage etc.

I should of mentioned this in the post however I forgot.

42 minutes ago, yeroC said:

I agree, far to reflective. However, very nice besides that. Only problem I see is that the bike looks odd without pedals or a chain :P

Yes I also agree with the fact that it does look odd without pedals chain or sprocket :D but It would take alot longer to render etc with the chain, especially once it has been textured.

I've seen your facebook  post with the bike, and it looks like it is high poly, and has lots of useless loop cuts especially on parts that are so insignificant.

You can cut a lot of the rendering time if you remove the poly surplus and add lower res textures on parts that do not require as much details as the obvious bigger parts.

For example the chain, I hope you won't model a high poly detailed chain and instead be smarter and make a lowpoly version, if you want to go even faster, you can extrude a plane and just apply the texture of the chain with transparent background., haha, this won't look too good tho.

Do not add details by adding more geometry, instead, use Normal Maps, bump maps and stuff like that.

Also, do not add more geometry, loop cuts than needed, if the low poly does its job well, you don't need to add more polys just for the sake of it.

z2TFKTX.png

Here is a good example of a Low Poly bike that still looks awesome.

Image result for low poly bmx bike