[Life Forge] The Hallowing (OVER)

SkywardRiver

So I only played a maximum of 30 minutes but this is what I've gathered:

Overall, very sweet game. The graphics are awesome, I fell in love with them almost immediately.  Very sharp, the UI design is nice but for someone who's been on Eclipse for so many years, I pray you hope to change it, make it more modern and sharp! I really liked combat, probably should've check if I got a spell, giving players a spell to start with is good. Just hitting E gets boring. Another thing I noticed, didnt really check but I was killing Level 1 Hornets and after 6-7 Hornets, I die. Hopefully, potions will be available to hunt in peace. After dying, I had a 60 second timer to respawn. This is WAY too much to wait to respawn. I literally just logged out after that, I'm a gamer and I'm very impatient. Just curious as to why its like that I assume there's a reason. Overall I had a pretty fun experience in the little time I played and I think you guys really got something going here. The beginning cutscene was really cool too!

Thanks mate! Yeah we`re still polishing everything up. We got a ton of bugs fixed while we were running this thing, and even more suggestions from the players. Potions are very much already in the game, haha. As for the death timer, after 15 seconds you can press V to respawn (a little prompt shows up that tells you you can do this). After a minute, it auto respawns you to your latest checkpoint. The reason we have a timer at all is due to players now being able to resurrect downed players in and out of combat. I'll be discussing it with the team, but I believe we're going to change it so you can respawn at any point during your death timer.

Anyways guys! Thanks for the awesome Alpha Test! We got a ton of feedback and suggestions! We'll let you know our next big step in about a week! Thanks a ton guys! See ya!