Graphics Main Menu UI Feedback

Justn

UI Style  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which UI Style looks better?

• Main Menu #1
    • Main Menu #2
    • Both suck start over

I like both. I love the gritty and darkness of #2 but the text is far easier to read in #1.

If it were me I'd keep both.. use the first one for awhile and then have some sort of game changing event in which the world turns to rubble or something and you use the second for a bit :P 

4 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

I like both. I love the gritty and darkness of #2 but the text is far easier to read in #1.

If it were me I'd keep both.. use the first one for awhile and then have some sort of game changing event in which the world turns to rubble or something and you use the second for a bit :P 

Ha nice! Menu #1 is my current UI. I was changing some of the in-game elements with it and started down a rabbit hole messing around with the darker one now im second guessing my original UI  lol

They are both good, the choice is depending on what you want the players to feel on his first contact with your game.

If i had to resume in two words :

1) Magical & Engaging

2) Dark & Realistic

To a point, if it was possible to switch between the two depending of your "Faction/Karma/whatever/choice" would be very cool.