Looking for Work Programmer for hire

boasfesta

Hello folks! :)

Im a programmer looking for some freelances on game development. I got some works on C#.NET and VB6/VB.NET, also got experience on MySQL/PHP communication for your website.

Here is my portfolio resume on Ascension Game Dev:

I determine my price based on how much hours i would spent on each system. :)

PM me if you're interested or contact me on discord: boasfesta#8721. 

It's very interresting and useful, but after watching the gif a few times, i'm concerned about the fact that all flowers are the sames on a given line. 

It would be far better if there was some sort of randomisation inside the chosed tiles :D

Otherwise it's good enough to be integrated to the base engine i think.

2 hours ago, Beast Boyz said:

It's very interresting and useful, but after watching the gif a few times, i'm concerned about the fact that all flowers are the sames on a given line. 

It would be far better if there was some sort of randomisation inside the chosed tiles :D

What I see is unlikely that it will be added as a functionality of the engine since if we see the topic of the post it was a paid job for someone in specific but hahaha it is good to dream and hope that something like this will reach the engine one day.

2 hours ago, Blinkuz said:

What I see is unlikely that it will be added as a functionality of the engine since if we see the topic of the post it was a paid job for someone in specific but hahaha it is good to dream and hope that something like this will reach the engine one day.

3 hours ago, Beast Boyz said:

Yeah it does only place from how they're selected in the tileset however if you don't do a big selection/ low % it still has a good placement for tiles i found 10% for a cluster of 9 random ground textures works well enough. Though that would be awesome to have random placements from the selected tiles as well. :P

11 hours ago, Beast Boyz said:

I think if you used a single tile at a time, it would be completely random. He just happened to use a sheet of tiles with lines in them.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:36 AM, Beast Boyz said:

What an hawkeye! I only see that because you commented it and also need to repeat the gif a thousand times hahahaha.

Anyway its a good improvement idea.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:57 PM, George said:

Yeah it does only place from how they're selected in the tileset however if you don't do a big selection/ low % it still has a good placement for tiles i found 10% for a cluster of 9 random ground textures works well enough. Though that would be awesome to have random placements from the selected tiles as well. :P

If you want i can add this feature with no cost bro, i dont think its too hard :P 

Anyway you also asked for the automapper too, maybe they work well together.

16 hours ago, WereAlpaca said:

I think if you used a single tile at a time, it would be completely random. He just happened to use a sheet of tiles with lines in them.

Yea, it only took a few clicks more but it works completely random this way

9 hours ago, boasfesta said:

If you want i can add this feature with no cost bro, i dont think its too hard :P 

Anyway you also asked for the automapper too, maybe they work well together.

That would be excellent, my friends who work on the map would appreciate such a useful tool.

13 hours ago, Blinkuz said:

That would be excellent, my friends who work on the map would appreciate such a useful tool.

No problem bro. Call me on discord if you or any friend want to buy this feature too :) 

38 minutes ago, George said:

Again, fast and good results.  got the random fill to work on attributes for clustering resources like trees . 

Reveal hidden contents

a9668eac081ce298b8ee04f4fc0fc803.gif

Also fixed the randomness of the tiles selected. 

Hide contents

e7a85f143fbbb5d17bbbb7a9e9b2fa34.gif

Glad you liked bro! Im here for any other systems you need :)

Also my support for this done system is forever, any bugs you found just contact me

Bumping this one here. Dont know if i can do this, sorry mods if i dont.

Just to say that i'm getting back with Intersect works, any interested person contact me at discord. :) tnx