Monster talk , speak

Twutti

Question

Hello everyone. 

is there anyone that has a patch that makes it able to put texts for monsters that you can input? 

an example is when you have a rat running around and the rat just randomly says *meep*

maybe you want to sell it just let me know please then i can think about it.

thank you in advanced!

7 answers to this question

I believe someone's made a mod like this for their own game. But it shouldn't be too hard to do if anyone else feels like it.

Would be nice if there was an option to add a few options to an NPC, ie options for random lines when idle, options for random lines when engaging in combat and when attacking / dying.

3 hours ago, Joyce said:

I believe someone's made a mod like this for their own game. But it shouldn't be too hard to do if anyone else feels like it.

Would be nice if there was an option to add a few options to an NPC, ie options for random lines when idle, options for random lines when engaging in combat and when attacking / dying.

indeed! Would be nice. I hope there is someone willing to :p i am not that good yet just started out.

18 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

There are so few topics in source requests there isn't really a need to bump. If someone does this they'll let you know :) 

was not really a bump but a question :p

but yea i guess i will go ahead and get someone to code this for me and i will put it in. Might release after :)