Site In-Game

Weylon Santana

Question

If possible, for some programmer, I would like someone to make a button, to open a window. I will try to cite examples below. And within that window you can see a website, defined in the source, of course.

The objective of this, would be the greatest practicality.
Because through the website, and the api, we can deliver items, take items, among hundreds of things.

We, would like to do auctions, trade remotely (or offline), Offline messaging system like emails, and the like. special shops, external chest, among various features that the api allows us to. But no player will be opening the site and / or chrome, several times to do things like this.

We think that maybe, for those who know the engine, it is something simple to do. Everything else, within the site, would bring features that would not need hundreds of modifications to the source to obtain, through the api. Even less risk of corrupting the database or the like.

d9326fcf6464a186045e4754df7198c1.png

89eb00c1fdf5212186e100be5a882ee1.png

4 answers to this question

I feel like this might be more difficult than it seems initially, I don't think monogame has a built in html renderer. 

1 hour ago, Brakdis said:

for that you need to add your game in a html5 but also need to keep you game online from the server app

that the most i can help for also a little advise you can maybe make the file from the chrome store if you have the skill for make it

I'm not sure that they asked to run their game in a browser. I believe they wanted a browser in their game. 

5 hours ago, Brakdis said:

for that you need to add your game in a html5 but also need to keep you game online from the server app

that the most i can help for also a little advise you can maybe make the file from the chrome store if you have the skill for make it

@Joyce is Right. Just a button to show a webpage ingame.

3 hours ago, Joyce said:

I feel like this might be more difficult than it seems initially, I don't think monogame has a built in html renderer. 

Yeah, I forgot totally about the monogame question.

3 hours ago, buu said:

Yea it might be easier just adding a button In game that opens up your browser 

That's was I thought.