Temporary Item

Minamoto Yoshitsune

Question

This request is divided into two parts.

In the first part I would like an idea of how to create a means for a certain equipment to disappear after being equipped (optional the condition of being equipped) after a certain time.

In the second part, I wanted to work with this time system to create 1 planting system, where the player on his farm could plant some ingredients to create items for the craft system.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, SkyZero said:

In the first part I would like an idea of how to create a means for a certain equipment to disappear after being equipped (optional the condition of being equipped) after a certain time.

In the second part, I wanted to work with this time system to create 1 planting system, where the player on his farm could plant some ingredients to create items for the craft system.

Thanks in advance.

Use wait commands in common events:

Condition = Player equips item

Wait (60000ms)

Take Player Item

Farming System is very similar to the above, just with more conditions as such.

I will be making a tutorial for my farming system sometime soon, as I dont need to use it anymore.

5 hours ago, SkyZero said:

Thanks in advance.

Sky using the intersect timing system which is very powerful.  You can make items temporary with a set date and time from the moment the player took the item.  For example. Exactly 3 days.  7 days.  From the moment the player took it and it will work even with the player offline. I make the code already set up in my mind, I talked about it with Tiago the other day.  But I'm not going to put it in my game because that way it is much more work for each item added.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:29 PM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Farming System is very similar to the above, just with more conditions as such.

I will be making a tutorial for my farming system sometime soon, as I dont need to use it anymore.

Is this like, each player can plant and harvest their own crops? If so, give me!