WIP Realm Of Shadows (online closed testing)

SoloBergy

c264ebb21cf85068c038ab593d5eeba9.jpg

update: we are now live and in a closed testing period! if you want to get involved join the discord and message Boltz!.

Concept:

Realm of shadows (name subject to change) is 2d MMORPG set in the medieval fantasy era with wizards, knights, and other fantasy creatures.The game focuses heavily on PVP, PVM, and skilling. The world is being cursed by an evil magic causing deep shadows to submerge over the lands.players set out in the open world completing quests, slaying monsters and exploring the shadow in hopes of stopping this madness, it will take a lot of will power to not let the evil that dwells within control you.

The game is being developed using Intersect, Currently we are a team of 4 with one trial member.

Solobergy aka. Boltz - I am the writer and developer. I do the mapping and some of the artwork

Airrider and Future hero - They take care of 90% of the art like animations, armors etc.

PnumaticLlama - Trial Member - Photoshop guy :P

Shadow - Discord moderator. he also handles anything drawing related, an example of his work

features/gameplay:

Below is a list of features I hope to include in the game throughout the growth of this project if not added already.

-full character customization: change complexion, hair, eyes.

-paper dolls: Each item has its own paper doll allowing players to mismatch different items. our items and styles are 100% unique.
dcb0b8cd7b48f2dfc6b885cb75bb88d9.gif
-Open world PVP: this comes with an infamy/jail system to prevent players from pking to much in none shadowed areas. 

-Beautiful and 100% unique animations.

b8d7ec82870e8da3030ea904378c5014.gifc6e41ac47db3778d226d8bead2642464.gif74934afd496e8eba1f685ad499c8638c.gifad38b6b784b0b5ec037ece6664db8481.gifeffc737eea27f72e797d74b0fdbdec18.gifecfa790196968e448a99c7f670ee7ffd.gif

-Skilling: I am trying to make skilling worthwhile for players who do not like PVP/PVM so much. skills will include, mining/smithing, woodcutting, fishing, etc.

195c1ba57c06766932a4530550928959.gif

-Mini-games/raids.

-Pets.

-PVP arena.

-Questing system with daily, repeatable, side and primary quests.

-Unique class system: there isn't really a class system, players can obtain new spells as monster drops and quest rewards allowing them to learn
and forget spells at any time. players can miss match armors and weapons to create a combat style they enjoy. eventually, players will have the option
to choose a specific magic type to pursue which will give them access to different spells depending on which style they choose.

The game is community driven, I want everyone to feel like there opinion matters, one of the things we do to encourage community interaction is allowing players to submit weapon ideas for a chance to get them accepted into game. players send us drawings of weapons they imagine and we turn them into pixel art and the community votes! here is my personal favorites  from the first rounds winners.

cd36919d2c758a308896f63477a9df29.gif

https://discord.gg/Cdfv9HD

Come Join the fun!

• 2 weeks later...