Death Location

A4oKi

Question

Hello.

Sorry for my English.

We have a sign that I have a character who is at the beginning of the game on the “Home” map locally. How should I change the appearance of the characters? Who can explain in detail in words or in screenshots? Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.

5 answers to this question

The engine is made that when the character die, the player respawn on the same map then the first connection after the character creation.  You have two choice:

1) Make an event to warp the character to the death location map. Set the event trigger to 'respawn'

2) Make that the character spawn at the death location map and make a switch ''Have already played '' and an event that will warp the character to the ''Home'' map. Add the event condition with ''Have already played '' is false. In the event add the command warp player to map 'Home'  and set the switch ''Have already played '' to true. Set the trigger to automatic.

Perhaps you should change the name of this thread?

And I'm not sure what you're talking about, but @Taliel Studios is right about the map name changing. However, if you mean a seamless map, then you can do that by opening up "grid view" and double left click a tile.

2 hours ago, Gibier said:

The engine is made that when the character die, the player respawn on the same map then the first connection after the character creation.  You have two choice:

1) Make an event to warp the character to the death location map. Set the event trigger to 'respawn'

2) Make that the character spawn at the death location map and make a switch ''Have already played '' and an event that will warp the character to the ''Home'' map. Add the event condition with ''Have already played '' is false. In the event add the command warp player to map 'Home'  and set the switch ''Have already played '' to true. Set the trigger to automatic.

I hope gibier helped you out, because like @Zetasissaid, I'm not sure I understand the question anymore :P