help with transformation

Asker

Question

I would like to know if it is possible for a character to be transformed and after the transformation to return to a previous sprite,
and also I was wondering if it is possible that you can put mounts.

thanks for answering

8 answers to this question

There are currently 2 ways to transform in intersect engine

1st: as people said, the transformation spell status. It changes your sprite and stats for a set time but thats all.

2nd: through events. You can design an event that changes your sprite, class, spells... etc. It needs more work and depending on what you are looking for it may not be enough.

If you need very specific features you'll have to wait until source release and code it yourself/pay someone to code it for you

I know Mounts are able, but once code of intersect is released you can code to make your character go up so the mount can be under the player. And for Transformation, if it's not displayed in spell options then idk. I check for ya real quick.

You using intersect correct?

Edit: Yes transformation system is in Intersect. Create a Event and make that event transform you into another sprite. If it doesn't allow duration on the spell which it should, you can simply make a revert spell. - but im novice with this engine, but it allowing a event to be activated on spell use is amazing. This also might allow mounting. Mess around with the spell/event and see what you get. - This is if your using intersect.

Name the spell the character might be as. For Example if your doing dbz and your Goku, Make it where they go back to sprite normal form goku. But not sure, code can help big time, but the system has it's powers as well.