Game Game Concept [Terra of Desolations]

Jjvm_

Terra of Desolations.

Post In constant update

The idea of the game is to be a mmorpg adapted to the medieval real life of fantasy, with hard questions of how life would be in these circumstances, you have to survive in the forest, eat, drink, cut down among many other things.

Hello everyone I am a new developer in this but I have a little base, I am from Venezuela, and I want to get constructive ideas on how to improve the designs which will be the future of my project, (sorry for my bad inglish)

inglish).The publication will take care of the updates and of you in which you can improve and modify.

Male/Female

dkVhExs.pngm6pqUoP.png

Systems

All the trees are talables of different variations.

Spoiler

ZJtMecz.png

Main Island(%10)

Spoiler

R7FB4yR.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Design Weapons (Equipament)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

E5rhkzi.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(My First Armor Custom Wolf lvl 10) 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vO7bLy3.pngZrajpM5.png  DA1ulQp.png

It looks like a good start. I will say this though. If you're wanting people to be interested (whether you're in it for money or not), you may want to consider doing original assets or trying those that are not rpgmaker. The reason being, they're extremely over-used. I commend that you have so much passion, and want to make a great game. :)

I use the sizes and the visualization of the rpg maker xp, but I am editing them little by little to give a better and unique background just to guide me and I have been learning more, I really appreciate your excellent comment too :769_heart:.

4 minutes ago, Dashplant said:

Very cool wolves! Fully done or just the front sprite? 

thank you very much bro, is completely ready to upload a video soon of how they are, but it took me about 5 hours to edit them to go achieving a single design I want, I made those variations more so that they were much more unique

15 hours ago, A l m a said:

That's really good!
n.n ~

thanks very much I'm learning

(New items)

Armor variations 

TQbes6l.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

InGame

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

scOuMwJ.png

i love variations:17_heart_eyes:

K9R3Au9.png