WIP Dragon Runes

mikamesu

logo16.png

prolog11.png

The magic once flourished in the lands of Valline, common to the creatures that embraced her. But power, always has a cost, like those with magic hunger, crazed and tried to seize everything by themselves. This conflict became known as the first major war, which resulted in the disappearance of magical energies and all drones. She is gone, lost from the hands of the people and forever asleep.

itm04011.pngitm04010.png

There existed two factions in the first great war to the right, the Stigma, composed of Humans, the Knights of the Bultharos Dragon and great magicians of light. From the left, the Warborn wielded themselves as weapons against their will driven by the desire for power.

capitu11.png

Centuries have passed since and suddenly these innate energies have awakened from their long rest. However, not all were blessed with the gifts of his return and those who can not handle it, quickly began to fear it. Valine is once again threatened by the flames of war, the rumors that dragons' eggs had been found would be the fuse of a new era of chaos to come.

sem_tz13.png

Self-attack and using skills
Auto-attack
Click on a monster once to direct it. Click again to attack!

podere10.png

If you do not have a target selected and use some of your combat skills (located on the battle bar at the bottom of the screen), you will automatically select a target and an attack. Very handy in crowded rooms of Player vs Player!

Area of Effect Spells (AoE)

AoE attack spells damage all monsters on the screen. Some AoE attacks have a limited range or a limited number of targets that will affect them.

classe10.png

hunter10.png

They use bows their specialties are agile and long range attacks.

swords10.png

They are disciples and masters of the swords, besides being very resistant.

wizard10.png

They are those who dedicate their lives to the study and practice of the arcane arts

SCREENS

Spoiler

Concept Arts Game

Print1.png

PRINT2comcirculo.png

print5.png?width=793&height=435

-UPDATES 1.0

Game name  change/ Logo

Guild System

Rarity system of items with random status

Quest System

Shop System

More dynamic spell animations.

-INTERFACE 2.0

New Login

Hud in game

New make account/char

Shop UI

Guild UI

Quest UI and 

Quest information appearing on the screen.

New Icons spell

Untitled1.png

Criar-Char.png

unknown-5.png

1a.png

a3.png

Final considerations

This is a Brazilian project and we have plans to bring it to the english community. The game is in development and we still have a long way to go before its release, the game is designed to be a 2D RPG. Our team at the moment is small only I Mika) and Kenshiro at the moment, we count on your support, suggestions and criticisms that we will help to improve more and more.

Social

Discord

Facebook

References / Inspirations /
Diablo 3
Torchlite 2
Aqworlds
Wing of Misadventure
Ragnarok
among others.

• 4 months later...

The graphics do look good but I am very curious as to how they actually work. It may just be me but I feel like it would be kind of weird having a solid image as a map. I would like to see a video of the game in action.

47 minutes ago, Zetasis said:

The graphics do look good but I am very curious as to how they actually work. It may just be me but I feel like it would be kind of weird having a solid image as a map. I would like to see a video of the game in action.

I'd like to see the combat system in action myself. Judging from the pictures it appears like a side-view battler type design to me. Where you would enter the scene, kill the monsters then move forward to the next scene and repeat. Definitely would be interesting to see how this works in a multiplayer game.

13 hours ago, Zetasis said:

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'd like to see the combat system in action myself. Judging from the pictures it appears like a side-view battler type design to me. Where you would enter the scene, kill the monsters then move forward to the next scene and repeat. Definitely would be interesting to see how this works in a multiplayer game.

Our goal is to do Aqworlds-like combat, but with our own identity.

Movement run teste > https://youtu.be/M9AuzNFmJ0Q  we are still adjusting the movements of the dolls is in version 1.0