Question regarding Hairs/Hats/Admin Panel

Garlic

Question

Hi, I have a few questions I'm hoping can be answered as I'm mindlessly unsure of how to do them/if they're even possible.

1) Is it possible to have an overlay item? e;g; I would like a hat equipment to be hair, then have a hat equipment to be a hat over top of that.

2) Is there a way to make a command to allow someone to access admin panel? I have staff who can't because they don't have insert and I can't find a way to create it in the event editor.

6 answers to this question

1) What you’re looking for is called paper dolls. Searching the guides/tutorials board for paper dolls should help explain the concept and how to do it. 

2) Is recommend waiting for B5, it’s almost ready, and it allows you to remap all controls from the options window including the admin panel control :) 

50d7e710c9d19f8ef4f90e32488441bc.png

So after fiddling around with slots I wound up with my equipment area looking like this, and I have no idea how to get it to display squares properly. I'm fine with scrolling through them but not with it only displaying half. I don't remember it doing this before.

Also @jcsnider I'm excited to hear that :) keep  up the amazing work.

You can also use the common events editor for some basic gm commands like i have set up here:

32ccf14759daeee613f4d14a55e613da.png

eb9c4553d68cb5eee20e2bb6a0f9930b.png

Now, you are limited to what you can do in events, honestly if the events in the event editor like level up could be set with variables or paramaters with the /command trigger we could customize this so much more.

This command for example would level up the admin or mod player, I also have a /gm command that gives the user gm specific items and gm specific spells.

I also made the /d1 command to teleport the admin or mod player to the first floor of my dungeon, again if the warp had the ability to do map and or coordinates from the param of the /command it would be more useful, but as of now you would need to make a command for every map you want a warp to.