The Dysfunctional Family Reunion

Oddly

What's up guys? It's ya boi, OG Crest Toothpaste, and i'm dropping you the most toxic cross-community family reunion.
Let's be honest, the drama between communities is kinda annoying and not good for anyone. Since no one can ever seem to get what they want between communities, maybe we can start co-existing. So tonight at 8pm Eastern time, I will be hosting a dysfunctional family reunion in the spirit of the Golden Age of eclipse. Stop by the Salem Game Development Discord Voice chats for games, laughs, and building connections and friendships and all that good shit.

Everyone is welcome (Bans on any community are not applied on SalemGDK) and this invite will be posted by on the following communities:

Salem Game Development (Run by me, OddlyDoddly)
Eklepze Eringez (Run by Zynato)
Ascension Game Development (Run by JCSnider)
RPGOrigin (Run by GeneralAwesome)

Sure this is probably a bad idea, but it's freaking hilarious to even think about, so come one come all and bring your dankest memes!
https://discord.gg/szADqTM

Have members asking about the following vets, if anyone has contact with them send invites:
CMFiend (who i can't remember what his current username is)
@Robin
@GWAR (who i know is here from time to time)
We had people from other communities asking about @Agoraphobic
@Richy
Ranqe
@lurv
@Mighty Professional
I'd personally like to see soul again if anyone can find him

People who have confirmed to come or will at least try:
Crest,
Skyward
Kasplant
Phen
Crzy the hated
dog
GeneralAwesome
Rob
Aesthetic/Azizile

5 minutes ago, GWAR said:

Sorry guys... i will most likely not be able to make it. :37_disappointed:

I will be on my lengthy commute home at that time. If i have time after i get home i'll see if i can swing by, but dont wait up for me.

Hear ya, we're expecting to run this pretty late and maybe make it weekly or a bi-weekly event if things go well, so if not tonight, maybe another time. Hope to see ya there

Also crzy told me to tell you hi

30 minutes ago, GWAR said:

I will be on my lengthy commute home at that time. If i have time after i get home i'll see if i can swing by, but dont wait up for me.

Bummer I was hoping to see you and a few others there!

This pretty much explains where i've been

We still have a good hand full of members saying they'll attend and a hell of a lot of maybes, but i mean, let's face it, we're all a bunch of smelly nerds with nothing better to do on a friday night ;P so i expect some of those maybes to swing by

9 hours ago, GWAR said:

I've been told you are the most awesome gwen from way back in the day.... How have i not known you were here...

On 8/17/2018 at 9:10 PM, The Crzy Doctor said:

I've been told you are the most awesome gwen from way back in the day.... How have i not known you were here...

Heya Crazy,

Tis I. I still lurk in the shadows and make my presence known from time to time. Glad to see you are still around as well! I hope you are doing well. ^.^

On 8/21/2018 at 10:12 AM, GWAR said:

Heya Crazy,

Tis I. I still lurk in the shadows and make my presence known from time to time. Glad to see you are still around as well! I hope you are doing well. ^.^

I swing by from time to time. Usually when I'm bored and think of an idea for games... Other than that I tend to not be around any more these days.

• 1 month later...