Question

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Raza said:

Hello ! I wanted to know, is it possible to work on the same project with a friend ? Thanks :)

yes it is, you only have to give him both client & editor with your server IP on the resources/config.xml file

31 minutes ago, Khaikaa said:

yes it is, you only have to give him both client & editor with your server IP on the resources/config.xml file

So, i need to send him the entire file, or just the editor and client launcher ? And i don't found the server IP ^^ Sorry i'm a beginner !

What i'm trying to understand it's how you can work on the map with a friend, not in the same square of the map but in the map in general :)

5 minutes ago, Patient Kasplant said:

Your public IP is needed so your friend can connect to the server. 

Your friend will also need the resource files so he can see the graphics.

Dont map on the same map, that is going to cause you troubles for sure.

Thanks, but where my friend needs to put this ip ?

Guys you have forgot to tell to@Raza that he need to upgrade the accounts level to 2 (administrator) to let his friends  to be able to use the editor.

Normal/moderator account doesn't have the permission to acces it. You will have to write on the server: '/poweracc' + 'account name' + '2'

Ex: /poweracc Raza 2

13 hours ago, Gibier said:

Guys you have forgot to tell to@Raza that he need to upgrade the accounts level to 2 (administrator) to let his friends  to be able to use the editor.

Normal/moderator account doesn't have the permission to acces it. You will have to write on the server: '/poweracc' + 'account name' + '2'

Ex: /poweracc Raza 2

It's done, i made it yesterday with a little bit of research, i know how it's working now, but thanks all :)