Rudra no Heihou / Treasure of the Rudra RIPS

Solomon

Question

I'm looking for the tileset rips from the game Rudra no Hihou / Treasure of the Rudra.

I don't have any intention to rip it off or use it- I'm studying the art styles of different games and learning their methods for creating their art.

The art in question was used exclusively in an eclipse game called "Silverdale" of which I'm positive there are a few copies floating around.

I want to create an aesthetic that combines Rudra no Hihou, FFA:Tactics and also include elements from FF:Origins at a 32x32 scale, but I'm just missing the tiles from Rudra no Hihou.

7 answers to this question

Yeah Silverdale used mostly ripped graphics. I think Zoso did make slight edits as well as custom stuff but like 95% of the graphics were ripped from other games. 

Anyways, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen these tiles on here http://charas-project.net/ but you might have to search through a few pages to find them. 

21 hours ago, Aesthetic said:

Not sure what Treasure of the Rudra is but the tiles Silverdale used are the FSM RPG Maker RTP addons. 

You can find them here: http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/6088/locker/vx_sample.exe

These are the tiles from Rudra no Hihou / Treasure of the Rudra;

gfs_4837_2_4_mid.jpg?fit=640,480&ssl=1

This is a screenshot of Silverdale;

1-png.63

Now that I see them side by side, there are indeed slight differences. The similarity is almost like it was traced over. Some of the things are identical, like the plant or the warped tree.

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

These are the tiles from Rudra no Hihou / Treasure of the Rudra;

gfs_4837_2_4_mid.jpg?fit=640,480&ssl=1

This is a screenshot of Silverdale;

1-png.63

Now that I see them side by side, there are indeed slight differences. The similarity is almost like it was traced over. Some of the things are identical, like the plant or the warped tree.

Oh god thats ollldldddd

19 hours ago, JD Collier said:

Yeah Silverdale used mostly ripped graphics. I think Zoso did make slight edits as well as custom stuff but like 95% of the graphics were ripped from other games. 

Anyways, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen these tiles on here http://charas-project.net/ but you might have to search through a few pages to find them. 

a35f411ae2.png

Yeah, there are definitely some of the tiles on here. Shame it seems they're all split up, heh. I'll keep looking but you pretty much nailed it.