Does windows update can block portforward ?

Gibier

Question

So since a few days the portforward seems to don't really work i have this message like everyone have when their port are blocked. But i didn't change anything on my router's firewall (and the pc still use the same ip). I also didn't change anything on my anti-virus firewall. I don't have a server already open and no old service of the server still active. I also restarted my pc still no change.

I deleted my server's rule on my firewall to recreate it and still dont change anything. So i'm out of idea... :7_sweat_smile:

6 answers to this question

If you can connect to the server and either login or create a character then your port forwarding and networking is fine.

If there is a problem with events, then that's completely and entirely unrelated to your networking config.

Edit: Gibby didn't configure his event right. See more here. Closing this out.

So i updated my windows version and no change. So i took some screenshot:

My port on my router panel: a68aa2d6e83baa892fbfaebb517025f9.png

My port on cmd (with "netstat -a") 3fd36659ca6bb71d28ec6816baf63c5c.png 33b2b1f43163b05922045e2c9aa99e2f.png

My port on my anti-virus firewall: c887a7ed36fa9ee5b4b8fb08abd7c7db.png

I"m still able to connect to the server but some event road break

Well if it would be an event error the eveent would be break since the 4.7 (and they worked fine until 3 days ago (i have the 4.7 since it has been release))

I dont really see why some event which use the same thing as the broken one are fine.

2 hours ago, Gibier said:

Well if it would be an event error the eveent would be break since the 4.7 (and they worked fine until 3 days ago (i have the 4.7 since it has been release))

I dont really see why some event which use the same thing as the broken one are fine.

You could have run into some data corruption or you did change something without realizing it.