Cooldown on Potions and NPC's AoE

Capivarinha

Question

Hello guys !

Let me explain. I need a cooldown for this consumable "Poção de Cura", cuz now the players can uses according to the speed them click...

image.png.8532b6d8a700133e6f84552f9be61d88.png

And the another question is about NPC's. When he uses an AoE spell, he also hits another NPC's and keep those NPC's in hostile position against the attacker, following them and taking more damage (because the NPC with AoE keep using the spells, therefore killing the other NPCS)

image.png.509b9ce533789ae3c9de9709ee8bf5d1.pngimage.png.7c9356ad8f6567f87d4c40d64c846554.png

Sorry for bad english :~

7 answers to this question

This isn't a great workaround, but this should hopefully help.

Create a common event which loops turning a switch on and off which allows a player to eat or not. This isn't a great way of doing it and it could get annoying that sometimes you can't eat when you should, but it could help with the spamming problem until a better solution is added.

43 minutes ago, MiniGrief said:

This isn't a great workaround, but this should hopefully help.

Create a common event which loops turning a switch on and off which allows a player to eat or not. This isn't a great way of doing it and it could get annoying that sometimes you can't eat when you should, but it could help with the spamming problem until a better solution is added.

I'll considerate this before the add of cooldowns and/or the source release. Thanks :D

37 minutes ago, Kasplant said:

I think at this point you're just better off making potions rare enough that people wont spam them, and then wait until a consumption cooldown is added.

Yep, right now i'm using some food wich heals a little, that can be spammed without problem. The potions will be a kinda expensive/rare for a while.