Question about Unity?

emptyaccount

15 hours ago, Crest said:

I may be able to help you with this, what exactly do you mean "export animation as sprite sheet" Are you talking about a gif animation?

I made a game skill effect in Unity 2D and wanted to convert/export it into a sprite sheet. But apparently there's no way :wacko:

Typically your animations would be created frame by frame in the first place - so I'm assuming you added some sort of effect or particles / shaders ? I'm not sure how heavy your knowledge is with programming, but you may be able to build a scene that strictly exports an image every frame? It would export a ton unless you controlled the frequency, but there's something. Haha.

13 hours ago, Nate said:

Typically your animations would be created frame by frame in the first place - so I'm assuming you added some sort of effect or particles / shaders ? I'm not sure how heavy your knowledge is with programming, but you may be able to build a scene that strictly exports an image every frame? It would export a ton unless you controlled the frequency, but there's something. Haha.

Thanks, but now I'm using Photoshop and After Effects to create the animations. :15_yum:

14 hours ago, Nate said:

This is what i was thinking, but the terms he used made me question what he was doing in the first place.