Suggest a video guide.

Ambard

Hey everyone. I'm a little bored as of late waiting for a new Intersect update. Throw some video guide suggestions at me and I will see about getting one of my nice video guides out for it.

Thanks.

Ohh, ohh pick me!!

Would love to see a guide on how to setup quests along with the eventing side. Would be awesome to integrate event animations so there are icons above events that have quests to offer along with icons above events you need to talk to in order to complete quest tasks. Most people won't know they can use the animation dropdown and multiple event pages for that effect.

7 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Ohh, ohh pick me!!

Would love to see a guide on how to setup quests along with the eventing side. Would be awesome to integrate event animations so there are icons above events that have quests to offer along with icons above events you need to talk to in order to complete quest tasks. Most people won't know they can use the animation dropdown and multiple event pages for that effect.

I've already found a very efficient way to do the exact thing you're talking about, I'm currently writing a full tutorial for the event system and that will be covered.

11 minutes ago, Ambard said:

Hey everyone. I'm a little bored as of late waiting for a new Intersect update. Throw some video guide suggestions at me and I will see about getting one of my nice video guides out for it.

Thanks.

Network set ups and port forwarding seem to elude some newer developers along with how to properly configure your game, that'd be a nice start.

11 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Ohh, ohh pick me!!

This would make a great video guide, however I defiantly want to wait till the next update is out for this.

3 minutes ago, NotAzizele said:

I've already found a very efficient way to do the exact thing you're talking about, I'm currently writing a full tutorial for the event system and that will be covered.

Network set ups and port forwarding seem to elude some newer developers along with how to properly configure your game, that'd be a nice start.

This would be a good one to do NotAzizele. I have already pulled together some information for just such a video. I will put this top of the list for now. Thanks.

Good suggestion. I got this to work. Only problem I had is when the quest was set to repeatable and you started the quest the second time the next npc you have to talk to did not have the icon re appear above him. But i got the starting npc to have a special starting quest icon. Once you accept it the icon goes away. You then have to go find the next npc to talk to he has a different icon above his head(signifying that hes apart of a quest) only after the quest is accepted. Click the correct response, and quest is completed. Once you complete it neither npc's have icons above them anymore. Used animations like JC said above.