marikito

Question

17 answers to this question

@marikito You edit the clients configuration file to your ip and then run the server and send them the client and editor folder (deleting the editor is optional and just for show as they need the server folder to actually use the editor ;D  (if you want you can rename the client exe and change the icon with resource hacker.)

5 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@marikito  Você editar o arquivo de configuração de clientes para o seu IP e, em seguida, executar o servidor e enviá-los a pasta cliente e editor (excluindo o editor é opcional e apenas para mostrar como eles precisam a pasta do servidor para realmente usar o editor;D

thanks but. This way, my game will stay open with all the free folders

I wanted to leave protected, type: compiled. Type the other games that we do not have access to the img folders. Or other folders to use. Anything, was the google translator :) Do not speak english

@marikito Once the source comes out you should be able to encrypt it and then make it read that but ultimately, if someone wants to crack it they will do it eventually so there's no real point (or there may be some way to compile a application and its folder into one exe? I think that's doable).

5 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@marikito  Uma vez que a fonte sai você deve ser capaz de criptografá-lo e, em seguida, fazê-lo ler isso, mas, em última análise, se alguém quer quebrá-la eles vão fazê-lo, eventualmente, então não há nenhum ponto real (ou pode haver alguma forma de compilar uma aplicação E sua pasta em um exe? Acho que é factível).

Thank you. Show me some video or program that I can do this

23 minutes ago, marikito said:

thanks but. This way, my game will stay open with all the free folders

I wanted to leave protected, type: compiled. Type the other games that we do not have access to the img folders. Or other folders to use. Anything, was the google translator :) Do not speak english

It's possible, but it's a 2D game. If people want to steal your stuff there's going to be nothing stopping them from taking a screenshot and just using the graphics anyway. Or recording your music. Ultimately, it'll just be a lot of effort to stop 1-2 people while everyone that really wants it rips it in other manners.

9 minutes ago, Chronos said:

É possível, mas é um jogo 2D. Se as pessoas querem roubar suas coisas não vai ser nada parar de tomar uma captura de tela e apenas usando os gráficos de qualquer maneira. Ou gravar sua música. Em última análise, será apenas um grande esforço para parar 1-2 pessoas, enquanto todo mundo que realmente quer rasga-lo de outras maneiras.

Thank you. Show me some video or program that I can do this?

@marikito @PhenomenalDev, At the moment there's no way to do this with Intersect itself but there is software available that can pack all your assets together into one executable. One that I -know- works (NOTE: I did not write this, but a guy called S4Real that used to be very active on various other forums did!) is called Vishnu Packer 1.9. There's a download for it on this page: http://www.gamegurufiles.co.uk/applications.html

The UI looks a bit shoddy, but it's fairly simple to use. Just make sure to tick this box when on the build menu:

19a8473c38fb50571be9d750602b5c72.png

It'll detect your game's executable on its own, and pack up all your assets and libraries into a single file. (I think it uses a virtual drive somewhere to store everything in on run-time, but I can't recall the specifics)

There's also a paid piece of software that does a lot more made by someone else: http://www.smartpacker.nl/smartpackerpro.html (though I can't say I've ever used this.)

On 18/01/2017 at 4:10 AM, Chronos said:

@marikito  @PhenomenalDev , No momento não há nenhuma maneira de fazer isso com o próprio Intersect, mas não há software disponível que pode embalar todos os seus ativos juntos em um executável. Um que eu -know- obras (NOTA: Eu não escrevi isso, mas um cara chamado S4Real que costumava ser muito ativo em vários outros fóruns fez!) É chamado  Vishnu Packer 1.9. Há um download para ele nesta página:  http://www.gamegurufiles.co.uk/applications.html

A interface do usuário parece um pouco mal-feita, mas é bastante simples de usar. Apenas certifique-se de marcar esta caixa quando estiver no menu de compilação:

Ele detectará o executável do seu jogo por si só e embalará todos os seus ativos e bibliotecas em um único arquivo. (Eu acho que ele usa uma unidade virtual em algum lugar para armazenar tudo em tempo de execução, mas não me lembro dos detalhes)

Há também uma parte paga do software que faz muito mais feito por outra pessoa:  http://www.smartpacker.nl/smartpackerpro.html  (embora eu não posso dizer que já usei isso.)

thanks. 

I will take a look

On 18/01/2017 at 4:10 AM, Chronos said:

@marikito  @PhenomenalDev , No momento não há nenhuma maneira de fazer isso com o próprio Intersect, mas não há software disponível que pode embalar todos os seus ativos juntos em um executável. Um que eu -know- obras (NOTA: Eu não escrevi isso, mas um cara chamado S4Real que costumava ser muito ativo em vários outros fóruns fez!) É chamado  Vishnu Packer 1.9. Há um download para ele nesta página:  http://www.gamegurufiles.co.uk/applications.html

A interface do usuário parece um pouco mal-feita, mas é bastante simples de usar. Apenas certifique-se de marcar esta caixa quando estiver no menu de compilação:

Ele detectará o executável do seu jogo por si só e embalará todos os seus ativos e bibliotecas em um único arquivo. (Eu acho que ele usa uma unidade virtual em algum lugar para armazenar tudo em tempo de execução, mas não me lembro dos detalhes)

Há também uma parte paga do software que faz muito mais feito por outra pessoa:  http://www.smartpacker.nl/smartpackerpro.html  (embora eu não posso dizer que já usei isso.)

thanks. 

I will take a look

friend. 

I just used this program, but it does not work. Nothing happens

Okay, you're going to have to be very clear as to what exactly you want now then. I thought we had already sorted out the fact you needed to change your configuration, then you asked for encryption of your game files. We've provided answers to these problems, but what are you trying to achieve exactly?

It sounds like he is wanting a way to make it so that other people can't steal the art work. I'm pretty sure you know that though. Seems like the program you suggested isn't working for him. I haven't tried it myself but if I get a chance I'll let you known if it works or not for me. 

12 hours ago, Chronos said:

Ok, você vai ter que ser muito claro sobre o que exatamente você quer agora então. Eu pensei que nós já tínhamos resolvido o fato de que você precisava mudar sua configuração, então você pediu a criptografia de seus arquivos de jogo. Nós fornecemos respostas para esses problemas, mas o que você está tentando conseguir exatamente?

I want to protect my files .. encrypt, but it works