[WIP] Empires of Eradon

ValiantNorth

TCshdWj.png

New things coming this week, lots of new maps have been added, another graphics update introducing new sprites which means new monsters of varying levels. The housing feature is coming along nicely! I think there's already around 10 pieces of furniture you can place in any "Furniture Slot" in your house. No houses are for sale yet until the furniture system is finished, and we haven't even added any paintings yet so we'll be getting on that soon! 

As you may have noticed above I've made a new logo, let me know what you think. I really don't want to add to much to it and turn it in to a mess.

There's also a new world map in the OP, this is the middle continent and there will also be a "Norlands" map and a map of Southern Eradon. Most of the lakes and rives shown are accessible by boat once you've purchased one in the game. You can go to a harbormaster and launch your ship into the open waters!

Map (1).jpg

Anyways just wanted to drop that update. I'll probably post some in-game images and stuff to give an idea of where the whole map is right now. I'll also try and get some in-game screenshots and all that stuff to give a little visual update to the thread and OP.

Hey just posting an update to the game maps, never released a screenshot of it so I thought I would add it here, probably will do so with the OP as well.

7MWiOoO.jpg

This is a screen of what "Westmare Forest" looks like so far, i've decided to instance these to take a little load off if nobody is using it, can't see from here but there's quite a bit of small bits of junk and litter detail throughout! More to come

KWXQiO8.jpg

Here is what I've got of Hawthorne and some of the lower continent. there will be a lot more water and islands ects to explore to the south and also much more northeast and to the southeast as well. You can reference the world map above to get a sense of whats missing and the scale. Lots of underground areas that aren't shown as well.