The worst bug from this intersect version

Zerinho

Question

My complaining is about the fog bug that happens when you come to a new map and the fog waits 2min to appears in the screen, it should be 1sec, i mean, this feature from the engine makes total difference to some projects, makes part of the beauty of the game, please i hope it have a fix in the next version, thank you. :2_grimacing:

I also witnessed a bug from the shop when players can't buy certain itens from the shop...

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Zerinho said:

complaining

This is not really the best way to report an issue and seek help from volunteers :57_cry:

the fog bug that happens when you come to a new map and the fog waits 2min to appears in the screen

This is a known issue among collaborators and some users atm, although, 2 minutes is an exaggeration to be honest, it really takes 2-5 seconds for them to fully render on screen, and we are aware of the fact that fog shouldn't take this long to render on the screen anyways, like JC said, please file an issue report if you are interested on this to ever be addressed (no one has reported this yet for some reason), just make sure to follow the proper formatting when reporting this bug.

I also witnessed a bug from the shop when players can't buy certain items from the shop...

Same as before, you will need to file another issue report in our tracker for this one, and you may want to be more specific on how to reproduce this issue as well.

6 hours ago, Arufonsu said:

This is not really the best way to report an issue and seek help from volunteers :57_cry:
(but is the best way to get attention(?))

This is a known issue among collaborators and some users atm, although, 2 minutes is an exaggeration to be honest, it really takes 2-5 seconds for them to fully render on screen, and we are aware of the fact that fog shouldn't take this long to render on the screen anyways, like JC said, please file an issue report if you are interested on this to ever be addressed (no one has reported this yet for some reason), just make sure to follow the proper formatting when reporting this bug.

Same as before, you will need to file another issue report in our tracker for this one, and you may want to be more specific on how to reproduce this issue as well.

2-5 seconds on your high eng computer, for me takes 2 minutes to the fog appears, no exaggeration at all...in previous versions of intersect this do not happened, have started on this one, but i understood and i'll report this properly, thanks