Stack limit

Artheios

Question

Hello guys, first thing thanks all for your work, i say that every time i know but i think this is not exagerated to do this ^^ I encountered an issue with the new main version (0.7.1.59), when I launch the server, i got an error message :

2022-09-30 11:30:06.392 [Debug] Loaded new formula from BaseExp * Power(Gain, Level).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022-09-30 11:30:06.399 [Debug] Loaded new formula from BaseExp * Power(Gain, Level).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2022-09-30 11:30:09.386 [Warn] Directory was specified as a plugin directory but does not exist: 'resources\plugins'

2022-09-30 11:30:09.388 [Info] Discovered 0 plugins:

Listening on 0.0.0.0:5400.

resulting in a message in the server console which says something about stack limits and the console crash. All working well when downgrading to 0.7.1.58. As someone an idea on how to fix this ?

4 answers to this question

If you really encountered a problem, you could use this channel for a better support: https://github.com/AscensionGameDev/Intersect-Engine/issues

You quoted a message in the console, but there are no images of the console, it would be good, if the server closes too fast, it could also be good to record the screen.

You also could record running the .58 version normally, then closing the server and replacing the executables, and running the .59 version, to see the error happening.

The above log doesn't show any errors, and all this information would be welcome in the above link I quoted

ps: the above link can be found here

https://prnt.sc/Ucq09pnO3uP1

I will do now sir Panda i promess ^^, i had a doubt about creating a post on github but next time i will do so. thanks for your quick answers.

And thanks for the quick fix man you're a hero to me, have a good day or night i don't know ^^.