update 0.7.0.134

Siege

Question

Update to 134, but I see that when trying to cast a spell at the end it doesn't finish it and then the character stays still without being able to leave the site until he exits the game. did that happen to anyone else?

10 answers to this question

We were aware of this issue on the development branch of the engine but I didn't know this existed in stable as well.

Could you share the spell that's causing problems along with a description of the issue over on the issue tracker?

13 hours ago, Cheshire said:

We were aware of this issue on the development branch of the engine but I didn't know this existed in stable as well.

Could you share the spell that's causing problems along with a description of the issue over on the issue tracker?

any type of spell, it doesn't matter what it is if 135 is published I will try it now

19 hours ago, Cheshire said:

One question, when 8.0 comes out won't the data we now have about our players in mysql as playerdata work?

On 3/31/2022 at 5:32 AM, Cheshire said:

Our goal is to keep an upgrade path available between each version of the engine. So it should be possible to upgrade from beta 7 to 8 just like it's possible to upgrade from 6 to 7.

Will they fix with another update in 135 the guild trunk thing?

11 hours ago, Neeknog said:

maybe this is the guild bank bug again?

I hope it can be fixed soon, I see that the only thing that fails is the guild trunk and that the paperdolls do not change color only the image of the item.