Jump to content
  • 0

Patch movement


Fondep
 Share

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2

Duplicated question, it's same topic, you didn't had to ask again for the same thing if you already stated....

 

On 12/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, Fondep said:

I read the comments that it is not up to date on the subject. Also I don't know how to implement this

 

Currently, that source code patch is outdated, you have to manually adapt it to whichever version / branch of the engine you are compiling by yourself, if you don't know what you are doing (C#) you may want to step back and learn some things :743_books::26_nerd: before you decide to work with such modifications. Regards :272_cat2: ~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, Arufonsu said:

Duplicated question, it's same topic, you didn't had to ask again for the same thing if you already stated....

 

 

Currently, that source code patch is outdated, you have to manually adapt it to whichever version / branch of the engine you are compiling by yourself, if you don't know what you are doing (C#) you may want to step back and learn some things :743_books::26_nerd: before you decide to work with such modifications. Regards :272_cat2: ~

thank you for your attention and response. I wonder if there is no one who can do this on the forum. because it makes you feel more free in the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, Fondep said:

thank you for your attention and response. I wonder if there is no one who can do this on the forum. because it makes you feel more free in the game

 

Someone probably can, but then you'd have no upgrade path to future engine versions for new features or bug fixes. Which isn't something I would recommend doing.

 

During development however, you won't need this feature so I would suggest simply starting development of the game and basic assets (which will take you a good while) and once you're quite a bit in and like what you've done you can start looking into making source modifications or find someone to do it for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

 

On 12/30/2021 at 10:32 AM, Cheshire said:

 

Someone probably can, but then you'd have no upgrade path to future engine versions for new features or bug fixes. Which isn't something I would recommend doing.

 

During development however, you won't need this feature so I would suggest simply starting development of the game and basic assets (which will take you a good while) and once you're quite a bit in and like what you've done you can start looking into making source modifications or find someone to do it for you.

thanks for the answer. But I have completed a lot of things, and the lack of cross-walking bothers me :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...