About Extra Effect???

nvh

Question

7 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, nvh said:

¿Puedes explicarme todo sobre el efecto extra del hechizo?

Gracias

The name itself indicates it, you add an extra effect to the spell, choose the one you want and then add a time that is the one that will last, for example in this photo. Stun, (Daze) and time 6,000 would equal 6 seconds. and ready

30452f4243cb36e9aa6aaa0d0ca00c45.png

6 minutes ago, Siege said:

The name itself indicates it, you add an extra effect to the spell, choose the one you want and then add a time that is the one that will last, for example in this photo. Stun, (Daze) and time 6,000 would equal 6 seconds. and ready

30452f4243cb36e9aa6aaa0d0ca00c45.png

yep. Effects of all, can you explain each one?

2 hours ago, nvh said:

sí. Efectos de todos, ¿puedes explicar cada uno?

silence: prevents your target using spells
stun: stun your enemy
snare: You immobilize your enemy.
Blind: Blind the enemy this prevents him from attacking well.
stealth: you put yourself in stealth or invisible and they will not be able to see you until you are damaged.
Transform: allows you to put a sprite to transform yourself into that shape.
Cleanse: you remove a negative time effect or I believe that whatever state you have or the enemy has is good or bad  for example such as poisoning.
Invulnerable: You are immune to damage for as long as you add.
shield: I'm not really sure in this one, but I think it adds an extra shield that they must knock down in order to take life from you.
sleep: you put the enemy to sleep and will wake up if the time you set or attack him runs out.
onhit: this indicates that if for example you are doing a spell of healing or damage of time, here it indicates the time between attack and attack or healing and healing.
taunt: and finally the taunt is well known in many mmorgp is to attract the enemies to your character known as the agro. The enemy will notice you, excellent if you are a tank.

4 minutes ago, Siege said:

silence: prevents your target using spells
stun: stun your enemy
snare: You immobilize your enemy.
Blind: Blind the enemy this prevents him from attacking well.
stealth: you put yourself in stealth or invisible and they will not be able to see you until you are damaged.
Transform: allows you to put a sprite to transform yourself into that shape.
Cleanse: you remove a negative time effect from an enemy such as poisoning.
Invulnerable: You are immune to damage for as long as you add.
shield: I'm not really sure in this one, but I think it adds an extra shield that they must knock down in order to take life from you.
sleep: you put the enemy to sleep and will wake up if the time you set or attack him runs out.
onhit: this indicates that if for example you are doing a spell of healing or damage of time, here it indicates the time between attack and attack or healing and healing.
taunt: and finally the taunt is well known in many mmorgp is to attract the enemies to your character known as the agro. The enemy will notice you, excellent if you are a tank.

thank you so much. I understood more <3