Change a classes sprite when wearing paperdoll?

Phenomenal

Question

Basically I have a shirt and then when I put it on I want to change the warrior to not show his body armour when wearing it is there a way to change the class image to another one not wearing the armour so the armour doesn't clip through and stick out how do I do this?

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

lel this is confusing I'll wait for proper implementation rather than a work around.

This is the proper way.
Open the class editor. Choose the class you want to edit from the left list. Check mark whether or not the sprite will be female or male. The dropbox below the female option is the folder "Entities" in the resources. Put your paperdoll in that folder, then you can select it from the dropbox. Once you have the gender and sprite chosen, click the "Add" button. Voila. Remember to relaunch server and editor when you added files to your resources folder. Let me know if it's still unclear.

4 minutes ago, WereAlpaca said:

You just need a naked version of the sprite and then replace it with the character sprite. Try googly MACK RPG sprites paperdoll or something.

Already got the base I just don't get how I change the characters sprite depending on their class?

10 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

Already got the base I just don't get how I change the characters sprite depending on their class?

Content Editor > Class Editor > New Class (or select a different one) > Dropbox below Male/Female option > Add in the list to the right of the preview

I believe this is a mini database for sprites that class can use, probably put all gender and skin colour variants in there. Not entirely sure just what I can tell from playing with it.

Edit: for missing steps