Failed to start API

Vhaeriel

Question

Hello !

I've a little issue when i try to start the api on my Server

->

2020-05-21 13:25:21.112 [Error] Failed to start API.
System.TypeLoadException: La méthode 'Match' du type 'Intersect.Server.Web.RestApi.Constraints.AdminActionsConstraint' de l'assembly 'Intersect Server, Version=0.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' n'a pas d'implémentation.
   à Intersect.Server.Web.RestApi.RestApi.Configure(IAppBuilder appBuilder)
   à Microsoft.Owin.Hosting.Engine.HostingEngine.Start(StartContext context)
   à Intersect.Server.Web.RestApi.RestApi.Start()

Any idea ? :/

12 answers to this question

Problem solved by adding ALL .xml file and .dll in the same folder of my Intersect Server.exe

I think my Windows Server miss some dll (like System.Net.Http), including this files on the same folder solved the problem.

Can't reproduce this on a clean build I'm afraid, so must be related to something you've changed I would say?

You're going to have to be more specific on what you changed exactly to figure this one out I'm afraid.

On my personnel computer, the same .exe work fine with api enable

But on my dedicated serv, it's bug, i think is a problem on the configuration file but i don't know what.

Maybe a stupid question,

But what the "Hosts" need to target on the api.config file ?

Because i run a lot of server (sql, web, multiple website etc..) on my server

Just now, Joyce said:

See, that's information you should probably have provided from the start. :P

And I don't know man, is it a linux or a windows server?

I'm on a windows server, all work great, it's just the api.

Actually my localhost don't target the folder of my server, it's target another website.

It's why i ask what the "hosts" need to target on the api ?

I think the problem is just because the api can't resolve correctly my "localhost:5400"

I don't know if it needs to, but you can't have overlapping ports no.. So it should have thrown an error before it ever got to that point, ie at the binding of your ports if that were the case.

Since the API uses port 5400 (default) rather than 80 I doubt it'd make a difference where port 80 directs to.

3 minutes ago, Joyce said:

I don't know if it needs to, but you can't have overlapping ports no.. So it should have thrown an error before it ever got to that point, ie at the binding of your ports if that were the case.

Since the API uses port 5400 (default) rather than 80 I doubt it'd make a difference where port 80 directs to.

It's really strange, because the same .exe don't work on the windows server, the problem is obviously when the api try to listening on the host i think. :/