Question about Intersect - Fitting my Sprites

Doug

Question

I'm trying to figure out where the code location to get my sprites to fit in intersect. 

Here's a Example of a Sprite exact size. - a Pokemon Sprite for Example: https://ibb.co/f2L23J2

But I'm just trying to get the sprites to render in correctly.

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, DougLife said:

OH MAN THATS AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH!!! @Zetasis!!

One last thing! Is there a way to change my character speed?

In the first video I show you how to add/edit classes. You can edit the speed of a class through that or by items. 

2 minutes ago, BabyLoves said:

How @Zetasis sayed you need insert player nickname or select using the mouse!

VLE2Z0E.png

Not sure if this was directed at me or not but if so, what?

Yeah I do that

Edit: Here's the pic, and it seems to be a little bigger or something, but all my sprites are same size as the one above: https://ibb.co/VHdr4mW

Edited: @Zetasis Hey can you take the sprite above and get it to fit on a defaulted intersect engine and send me the edited UI code, or what code do I look for to edit sprites?

Intersect doesn’t have a default sprite size. As long as each sprite sheet is aligned in a four by four setup and centered accordingly they will work. That sprite should work just as it is. Don’t worry about the preview pic in the admin panel because the preview size/image shown is not how it will appear in game. Just make sure you type in the players name in the admin panel and push set sprite and it will work. 

@DougLife here is a link to some tutorials I made for intersect. They may or may not help but thought I would share. 

23 minutes ago, DougLife said:

Yeah I do that

Edit: Here's the pic, and it seems to be a little bigger or something, but all my sprites are same size as the one above: https://ibb.co/VHdr4mW

Edited: @Zetasis Hey can you take the sprite above and get it to fit on a defaulted intersect engine and send me the edited UI code, or what code do I look for to edit sprites?

How @Zetasis sayed you need insert player nickname or select using the mouse!

VLE2Z0E.png

@BabyLovesI feel so dumb too lol, cause back in like 2012 I had to do this on a different engine, and it just flew over my head LOL!

Edited: I found speed increase, I can increase it by stats or items so we're set! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I APPRECIATE THAT BIG TIME! 

@BabyLoves @Zetasis

5 minutes ago, DougLife said:

OH MAN THATS AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH!!! @Zetasis!!

One last thing! Is there a way to change my character speed?

Yeap. Reply by jcsnider: 

"Speed does several things. First, it impacts movement speed (the closer you are to the max stat value the faster you move). By default it also controls attack speed unless static attack speeds are set for classes (unarmed) and for individual weapons (armed)."

font: https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/topic/5058-what-does-each-stat-do/#comment-45561

OFF:

@Zetasis no no no xD only pin to you in reply :P 

Some reason most of my tilesets don't wanna render into the editor cause the pixel size is to big :/ I gotta resize them, but cropping and making multiple sheets of them.

@BabyLoves oh I was able to change Server, Client and Editor icons through source.

@BabyLoves Does intersect have elements or something that can do something like elements? Water Damages Fire more effectively then normal attacks basically?

2 minutes ago, DougLife said:

@BabyLoves oh I was able to change Server, Client and Editor icons through source.

@BabyLoves Does intersect have elements or something that can do something like elements? Water Damages Fire more effectively then normal attacks basically?

No.

Have a Mage and Fisical and True.