Gwen/gameCanvas Tutorial?

gooby

Question

5 answers to this question

Visual editors only exist for Windows Forms which the editor uses... rendered ui element in game must be defined and designed in code. Pretty much you can pick any element that already exists and find it in code to see how it is defined.

The same properties that exist in the json files are the ones you can use in code.

11 hours ago, jcsnider said:

Visual editors only exist for Windows Forms which the editor uses... rendered ui element in game must be defined and designed in code. Pretty much you can pick any element that already exists and find it in code to see how it is defined.

The same properties that exist in the json files are the ones you can use in code.

could you point me to where exactly the rendered UI is coded?

adding new stats or commenting existing ones resets them to the top left corner of the window, not sure where thats dictated

117d47469237e60e8515015935789945.png

7 minutes ago, Joyce said:

This particular window is defined in Intersect.Client.Interface.Character.CharacterWindow

thats exactly where i changed stuff and i broke it instead lol. does it have to be in a specific order to list it properly? no matter what i add/change they get stuck in that corner