Free Anime Face Portraits

wishy

I'll add a unique and new picture of an anime-style face every few days (or at least i'll try to do it)

These can be used for personal and commercial products, credits are not required, redistribution is not allowed.

Here's a few to start with:

Spoiler

40mDHRj.pngmdrSVlU.pngPPj1wLb.pngQdnXpfL.png5n7B2fu.png

L4Yna65.pngJwPI1bu.pngn8qT13Z.png6H1qUzE.png76kAF1g.png

I'm a bit confused. The first set looks like AI generated portraits. I am impressed with the second set though. Did you draw it all yourself? Do you have a portfolio and are you for hire? Keep up the great work!

6 hours ago, Shilo said:

I'm a bit confused. The first set looks like AI generated portraits. I am impressed with the second set though. Did you draw it all yourself? Do you have a portfolio and are you for hire? Keep up the great work!

The first set is generated based on a picture of a human as input.

The 2nd set is generated without input, so randomly generated.

Grizzy's picture/video is generated like the first set, but with a custom model that i've trained on 63.000 anime pictures and on my single 1080 ti for over a month.

56 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

is it just my face or do I need a different picture? What makes mine different than the others?

Nah I bet other pictures of you could turn out nicely.

Just a head + shoulders, clear background and sunglasses and not too much facial hair will give the best results.