Restart Event Location

BrunoWrier

Question

So, my idea is that when you accept a quest in the tavern, some events (Customers) would appear at the door, move somewhere and expect the player to interact with him, but when you fail the quest or just finish (they desapear), when you repeat , the events appear in the last place where they walked, and start walking again, their position only returns to the original when you leave and enter the map again, how to do when the quest fails or to be completed, the position of the event goes back to the original?

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, AisenArvalis said:

Use multiple pages in the events and make use of the spawn conditions, this will let you have more control over NPC/Event behavior.

Yeah, I did, but I wanna know how to reset their location when the quest fails or end

6 hours ago, BrunoWrier said:

Yeah, I did, but I wanna know how to reset their location when the quest fails or end

Gonna have to do it manual, the good old fashioned way haha. You're gonna have to set move routes back to their original position

OR

You could just have a seperate event for each NPC. A bunch near the door that only appear when you're on the quest, and a bunch sitting at the bar/tables that dont appear when you're on the quest.