needing some paperdolls

Hyzilion

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Dashplant said:

Just pull them from the 145357644 sprites in TF

This, pretty much. 

Just take a sprite that you want the armor from and delete any and all skin related pixels. What should be left is your paperdoll armor.

I pay for the TF tileset for a project I've been working on for the past 2 years - and making paperdolls for everything is quite the task. I've slowly been chipping away at it but I don't think anyone would put the time in just to give it away.

The bummer with graphics like that is that they are well known in the indie development world - but as a developer you're almost on a race to release the most popular game using those graphics so that your game doesn't look like anything else that has been super successful.

It's an awkward concept, but you may be on your own for this one :p

13 hours ago, Nate said:

I pay for the TF tileset for a project I've been working on for the past 2 years - and making paperdolls for everything is quite the task. I've slowly been chipping away at it but I don't think anyone would put the time in just to give it away.

The bummer with graphics like that is that they are well known in the indie development world - but as a developer you're almost on a race to release the most popular game using those graphics so that your game doesn't look like anything else that has been super successful.

It's an awkward concept, but you may be on your own for this one :p

I agree, but I also feel like alot of people who care about indie developed games can recognize that it can be hard to make your own assets.

I use Time Fantasy too and I have had a few people point out that they've seen it before but they are still hyped for the game.