Help-me with hair, message text.

luciferofhell

Question

I'm trying to get an npc where my players can choose their hair: the problem is that I put an image and I want the player to close the image, the choice questions (black, blue, yellow) appear, but right after opening the image , the image is above it, and when I close the image and the player is near npc, it opens the image again. If you have no way, is there a choice for the text message to appear below the image?

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Raku said:

Não sei se entendi direito, mas tente colocar um comando 'hold player' no início do seu evento e um comando 'release player' no final do evento.

Thanks to everyone who responded. Please close the topic. The problem was the lack of use of hide picture.

1 hour ago, placido said:

I want the action button to work again only when the player closes the image.

99ccc46f78d2b94965c28e3415ab6a4c.png

I don't know if I understood correctly, but try putting a 'hold player' command at the beginning of your event and a 'release player' command at the end of the event.

17 hours ago, Dashplant said:

Isso soa como um bug. 

Você está usando o clique para fechar e clicando nele dispara o evento novamente?

Yes. 

My wish is the event only works again when the image the player just saw closes, if not when the player tries to close the image, it opens the image again. The alternative would be to remove the left mouse button and switch to another, but the left button is used by most. It should have a close option when opening an image, ie where we direct as well as the objects of the character.