Removing player accounts

Slayer

Question

5 answers to this question

There is no safe/easy way to delete accounts atm. You can delete them directly through database modifications, but you shouldn't touch there if you don't know what are you doing. API has no delete account endpoints yet, so its not an option. I guess you will need to wait until a new update or until source.

I deleted accounts and characters many times actually. I didn't have any problems yet. Players can use same name aswell. Remove all characters from the account you want, after remove the player when it has no characters left. I'm doing like that and its working fine. I deleted like 80 eXe accounts 2-3 days ago. 

3 minutes ago, Uyarrr said:

I deleted accounts and characters many times actually. I didn't have any problems yet. Players can use same name aswell. Remove all characters from the account you want, after remove the player when it has no characters left. I'm doing like that and its working fine. I deleted like 80 eXe accounts 2-3 days ago. 

If you are deleting them directly through database I bet there are lots of unused variables as well as another kind of data from other tables. Space shouldnt be the issue of deleting accounts/characters, only actual reason for deleting an account should be data protection laws.