Multiples questions !

Raza

Question

So, i have some questions concerning the new aspects of B6 !

1) How can i change the logo of the passeword reset mail ? (The Intersect free 2d orpg online one) ?

2) So, i'm not really familiar with the new way the NPCs are working. My town's guards have there names in red ? Some of my villagers too but  not all of them, some are green, i don't get it. How is the color of the NPC's name working ?

3) What is the behavior ''swam'' for NPCs ?

4) How can i make an NPC atttack only if he is attacked like i could do in B5 ?

Thanks a lot !

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Raza said:

1) How can i change the logo of the passeword reset mail ? (The Intersect free 2d orpg online one) ?

2) So, i'm not really familiar with the new way the NPCs are working. My town's guards have there names in red ? Some of my villagers too but  not all of them, some are green, i don't get it. How is the color of the NPC's name working ?

Thanks a lot !

I can answer to the third question, do u mean "swarm" ?  
If yes, let's see an exemple : 

You've got a group of 5 "bird", if they detect or get attacked (aggressive or not) and the swarm label is checked, all of them will attack the player

Email template is stored in the Server/Resources/Notifications folder

NPC Names are bugged: https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/bug_tracker/intersect/fix-target-b61-npc-nameaggression-colors-r1695/

Swarm makes nearby npcs of the same type aid the npc you are attacking.

Do not check the aggressive box, and the npc will attack and attacked assuming no conditions are set.

Everything has been answered, thanks for that.

There is just 2 things i don't get.

First,  the mail. I know where it is stored but i don't know wich line or what i should modify to actuallly put my logo instead of the intersect one !

And the second thing is that when the agressive box and the swarm one are unchecked, the npc isn't defending himself, even if the player attacks him. What I would like to do is an NPC who attacks the player but only when the player is attacking him.

I hope this is understandable !

On 9/13/2019 at 8:40 PM, Raza said:

Everything has been answered, thanks for that.

There is just 2 things i don't get.

First,  the mail. I know where it is stored but i don't know wich line or what i should modify to actuallly put my logo instead of the intersect one !

And the second thing is that when the agressive box and the swarm one are unchecked, the npc isn't defending himself, even if the player attacks him. What I would like to do is an NPC who attacks the player but only when the player is attacking him.

I hope this is understandable !

If you turn off aggressive, then it's always neutral, unless the NPC has a player friend/protector condition

On 9/13/2019 at 6:38 PM, Raza said:

Thanks a lot !

1) Edit it's html code. You can open it via notepad etc.
2) They are bugged right now. Jc will fix before 6.1 release.
3) If npc attacked, it calls other npcs to help if they are in range.
4) Remove tick of aggressive. :P