[AOG] Tutorial List For Events

Ainz Ooal Gown

Thought I would put a post combing all my tutorials and ones to come, so I asked JC and he said it was cool.

Below are all my current tutorials I have made for the community, so enjoy. Do bare in mind that I am using these systems for my game, so try to edit them to suit your game best so we can all make unique games :D

I will be continuing to make more game features by using events, which is a very powerful system ( I can't wait for the next update with some new additions to events) and adding to this list. But was also going to see if people have ideas on what type of features through the event system they would like to have, and I can have a bash at trying to create them for the community :)

List of Current Tutorials:

• Game Intro System
  • Hunger and Thirst System
  • Journal/Tradeskill Book + Alignment System
  • Alignment System Addon
  • Lift System
  • NPC Kill Counter
  • Respawn System
  • Equipment Based Skills
  • NPC Summoning

Tutorial Content:

Spoiler

Game Intro System:

Hunger and Thirst System:

Journal/Tradeskill Book + Alignment System:

Alignment System Addon:

Lift System:

NPC Kill Counter:

Respawn System:

Equipment Based Skills:

NPC Summoning:

All ideas and thoughts are welcome :)

Have Fun!

Very nice tutorials and good to have them in one place!

I have a door system that's similar to your elevator system. -> I can give it to you if you'd like to make a tutorial for that ;) 

Also have a basic gambling system that I wouldn't mind sharing, but I'm too lazy to make the tutorials, so I applaud you for that! 

22 hours ago, Dashplant said:

Very nice tutorials and good to have them in one place!

I have a door system that's similar to your elevator system. -> I can give it to you if you'd like to make a tutorial for that ;) 

Also have a basic gambling system that I wouldn't mind sharing, but I'm too lazy to make the tutorials, so I applaud you for that! 

Anything you want to share Ill make and do a tutorial on it for the community :)

Did you check out my hunger and thirst system? Seen a while ago you were after such a system, not sure if you made one or not.

3 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Anything you want to share Ill make and do a tutorial on it for the community :)

Did you check out my hunger and thirst system? Seen a while ago you were after such a system, not sure if you made one or not.

I'll check out the door system and see what I can do to make it better/cleaner and send it! :)

I'm interested in stamina system, but in a way that needs source.. I did mention a hunger system, but again, as something I would make a source tutorial for if I would be able to create it! 

1 minute ago, Dashplant said:

I'll check out the door system and see what I can do to make it better/cleaner and send it! :)

I'm interested in stamina system, but in a way that needs source.. I did mention a hunger system, but again, as something I would make a source tutorial for if I would be able to create it! 

Nice one

Source version would be a million times better than the events, so hit me up when the source comes out and you make one haha

4 hours ago, Guite Emortal said:

Love your tutorials Ainz. :91_thumbsup::91_thumbsup:
Just a thought I've been pondering at work, your hunger/thirst system could be converted to a breath system for underwater areas/dungeons. 

Haha thanks. I am hoping to add a lot more.

Yeah the hunger/thirst system can be modified to be used loads of different ways. For a underwater system, you just need to change naming and add a variable boolean to trigger when underwater so it starts/stops the system :)