Auto close window.json

Weylon Santana

Question

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

You say the box that marks fullscreen?

I'm not sure if I follow you, your title was regarding the "Auto-close Windows" option in the game options? So I assumed you meant the "Auto-close" option in the games option menu like the one ticked below:

c95f09f434a19100e839eee5417fa024.jpg

You can find it in "OptionsWindow.json" (Client and Editor\resources\gui\layouts\menu) under heading: "AutocloseWindowsCheckbox":

If you are on about the "Fullscreen" tick box, that is located in the same "OptionsWindow.json" file under heading: "FullscreenCheckbox":

50 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

Whats is this file? Where I can find this in menu?

Not came across a .json file named "Window.json" a few close to it like "LoginWindow.json",  "MenuWindow.json" and "OptionsWindow.json" and such in "Client and Editor\resources\gui\layouts\menu".

45 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Ah I get what you mean now, the auto close tick box in the options menu?

You can find it in "OptionsWindow.json" (Client and Editor\resources\gui\layouts\menu)

Named:

"AutocloseWindowsCheckbox":

You say the box that marks fullscreen?

38 minutes ago, Gibier said:

I'll try to edit my gui tutorial soon as possible to be compatible with the B5+.

Many people would appreciate it. I am editing the GUI part of my game, since almost everything is finalized and without many errors.

1 minute ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I'm not sure if I follow you, your title was regarding the "Auto-close Windows" option in the game options? So I assumed you meant the "Auto-close" option in the games option menu like the one ticked below:

c95f09f434a19100e839eee5417fa024.jpg

You can find it in "OptionsWindow.json" (Client and Editor\resources\gui\layouts\menu) under heading: "AutocloseWindowsCheckbox":

If you are on about the "Fullscreen" tick box, that is located in the same "OptionsWindow.json" file under heading: "FullscreenCheckbox":

Ahh, I just wanted to understand that. I'm a little crazy with this gui. Thanks.