Resource intersect engine

Blaggame

Question

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Blaggame said:

Can I use and change in my paid game on the intersection engine the graphics that are standard on the intersection engine?

If you are asking if you can change the default graphics in the Intersect Engine then yes you can. Just go the "Client > Resources" and change any of the assets you wish.

3 часа назад Ainz Ooal Gown сказал:

Если вы хотите изменить графики по умолчанию в Intersect Engine, тогда да, вы можете. Просто зайдите в «Клиент> Ресурсы» и измените любые активы, которые вы хотите.

This I know, can I use this graphic in my game?

1 hour ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Какая графика? Приложите изображение набора плиток / графики, которые вы хотите использовать. Но до тех пор, пока они имеют размер 32x32 (или то, что вы когда-либо предустановили в конфигурационном файле), оно будет работать с пересечением.

3830e8cbc5e67be86b80123cf990f373.png

22 minutes ago, Blaggame said:

Here is the standard tileset. can i use it in my game?

Yes Intersect supports the use of them graphics, but I'm sure all rights to them graphics are with RPG Maker. I would recommend getting some custom made or free graphics. Not sure if you buy them from RPG Maker if you can use them in a different engine, you would have to have a look at that / get permission.