Open Alpha Thyranor Awakening

Garlic

eab828099ccda302052129f528de1786.png

About:

Thyranor Awakening is a 2D MMORPG that is being developed using the Intersect Engine.

It will be focused on Faction-Based wars going on between the Onyx Dominion and the Azora Union.

The two Nations have been at war for many years due to disagreements regarding who should rule the Realm of Thyranor.

As time goes on, a rift opens within the Realm and a great evil approaches, causing the two Factions to join together once again.

Important Note: The testing phase for Thyranor Awakening follows a different series of events.

Testing for the game will be centered around a Halloween Event in which a small village has been cursed.

The curse has brought monsters and beings from all realms of story and folklore to the village.

The Team behind Thyranor Awakening:

Mercy (Garlic) - Lead Developer.

@Toast - Lead Artist

Makoto - Story Designer.

Crow - Artist

Current Features:

While heading into our first testing phase we're not aiming to have a tremendous amount of content. 

What's included within the first test:

- Completely custom items and sprites.

- Day/Night cycle.

- Global Event that causes NPCs to spawn on a timer, great rewards for defeating them.

- Crafting.

- Shops.

- Legendary Gear by completing quests involving powerful foes.

- World Bosses.

- A paperdoll including overlay outfits, pants, shirts, gloves, etc, rather than the standard design, to allow for more customization.

Aggressive, Spooky Pumpkin's.

500ae364e8f49d6e1c9b0759315b8f31.png

Glimpse of the village.

2132454ba81894e91311ce5c6a7ff0f6.png

Zoomed in to show detail: I <3 TA T-shirt and Outfit. 

Just a fun little beta testing outfit for all who participate.

9b6e9f185af650881b6db13509cc9928.png

Vial of Ectoplasm.

78e432270cbef352441c4ea7cf489d88.png

The Open Alpha for Thyranor Awakening is expected to launch November 1st, lasting until late November/Early December.

Come check us out on Discord: https://discord.gg/GznHFUy

2 hours ago, Dashplant said:

Looks nice! Kinda seems like you are matching 2 (3?) different tilesets though, what are you using? 

Due to not having all of our own tilesets made at the moment we're using some our own, Time Fantasy, some freebie ones we've found, and the Intersect ones.

We try to get them to blend the best we can and try to minimize how many outside of the Time Fantasy style we use so that it looks best.

As time goes we'll be trying to replace everything that doesn't match so that it all blends properly.

Glad to see a bunch of people from the forums work together! Good luck! 

Thank you so much :)

I'm so glad, every time I see new projects I get so excited, can't wait to give it a try.

As Kasplant said, it seems to be a little mix of different tileset styles, but anyways, at least part of them are custom(and hope they all will be in the future), so go ahead, good luck!

10 minutes ago, Khaikaa said:

I'm so glad, every time I see new projects I get so excited, can't wait to give it a try.

As Kasplant said, it seems to be a little mix of different tileset styles, but anyways, at least part of them are custom(and hope they all will be in the future), so go ahead, good luck!

We will definitely be working towards fixing the whole mix&match issue as we develop the game further. :) and thank you!

• 2 weeks later...