Weylon Santana

Hello, people, I'm creating this topic for my girlfriend. She is creating pixel art items, 32x32, also resized in 64x64 and 96x96 for anyone who wants to use them.

It's not free (at least not totally).

It works like this, she recently created a page in itch. [page still under construction]. And also released her first pack. Eventually on her page, she will post items for free, properly cataloged and organized, as well as periodically launch item packages. I'm creating this topic to update it constantly.

I came here to leave this ''ads'' for you to know and can help, or to buy, or to divulge. Quote people who need and etc.
Of course this money will help her a lot to pay bills and the things like that.

She also works with orders, at the moment only with packages of items or icons (like spells for example). If you need this service you can contact her [officialdanielepa@gmail.com] or me in private.

She is constantly studying to start creating her own sprites package, which will work as above, parts sold and free parts. Logically, all her graphics are under license for any kind of use.

Thank you for the attention and also for who can help her.

First Pack - Pixel Sword Asset Pack

Spoiler

4c0e736a42ba0c4b495e525253b268f0.png

49c5ffc318508b0bbc151e33a287685f.png

Ps: Screenshot taken from on her page on gamedev market [not online so far.]. :)

Any new news will be updated on this topic, as well as on her page

Thanks.

- Daniele
Hello folks, the organization is defined by the following.
There will be some devlogs, one for each type of weapon package I sell, linked to the site from which they sell the official packages. Here in this post will be updated whenever there are new packages and new graphics for free.

Check the page now, I launched five free, simple swords, 32x32, from start to this new journey. Look for the devlog at the bottom of the page. :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, I lowered the price of the sword pack. Hope you like it. :D

- Daniele

Hello guys. Thanks to all the people who are following my itch.io, I see the visualizations of you every day.
I came here to let you know that my package of items was accepted in the gamedev market.
Here is the link for anyone who wants to buy.

79144c187516048663aee00c58b35bed.jpg

As for the free graphics package, today I uploaded 5 more items. Trying to keep my promise of one update per week.

Here I leave pictures of items from the next set of items I'm trying to make.

Spoiler

e654e616cc3f5869eba63b008197b183.jpge0a7174b5e30b931f64b8adf93497fb5.jpg

54ecead38fcbb8dcd1639c62a244141b.jpg

54ecead38fcbb8dcd1639c62a244141b.jpg

Thank you. :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

You pixel on mobile? Thats certainly an interesing way of doing it. I would have thought mouse for accuracy would be better since its not drawing with a pen as its pixel art.

- Daniele

You're right, well, I do not have a notebook or computer, so I have to do my art somewhere for later only then I move on to my boyfriend's notebook, Weylon, and then resize to assemble the package and have other resources that only a computer has, in my spare time I also do other kinds of art besides these packages of items, also in pixel art, but only for my pure inspiration. This happens because in the cell phone you have to have more patience than in the computer and it relaxes me. Watch.

Spoiler

My first attempt

b50577fd5d5db9b47c725c9646607fd4.jpg

My second attempt

9614c02cbee97c1d1b2558fe0a267d76.jpg

My third attempt

ba688ecd7b104008ff8d3fd99cea7330.jpg

All are 96x96 :D