Sign in to follow this  
dxxknight

Veridian Logo

Question

Hello fellow game developers! 

As Veridian gets closer and closer to alpha release with alot of amazing things being added in as we speak! I am admitably not the greatest at logo design so I was hoping one of you guys could help make Veridian's logo. Credit will be given!

I personally was thinking a RuneScape meets Diablo look because those are the biggest inspirations but if you have a better idea that would also be great!

Thank you guys for your time!

11 answers to this question

Spoiler

taw-logomark.jpg

Okay so I looked at both of those logos and realized that might be a bad combination. Instead I found this one because I like the simplicity look of it. I was thinking "Veridian" similar font style to this one but behind the letters put a nice but simple dragon symbol somewhat like the one bellow but in a style that would match the font.

Spoiler

8229282a84b80df193aa910462b50cdd.jpg

I think that would look really cool. Thank you for time Jumbofile! I can't wait to see what you come up with if you do decide to take this on.

Old Runescape is where most of the inspiration is from I didn't really like how it's changed now. Same with Diablo the inspirations from that come from Diablo 2 rather then the newest one.

I somewhat like it. Although if I may Critique......it looks like your using a stretched out version of the RuneScape 3 logo Font in 24Bit with a flame behind it. Just from the last image.

True I definitely appreciate your feedback! it definitely is closely similar to RuneScape 3's font style but that is basically what I asked for is RuneScape meets Diablo look to it and the Text resembles Runescapeish and the Flame dragon symble resembles Diablo series so I think it's perfect for what I was going for.