Veridian Logo

dxxknight

Question

Hello fellow game developers! 

As Veridian gets closer and closer to alpha release with alot of amazing things being added in as we speak! I am admitably not the greatest at logo design so I was hoping one of you guys could help make Veridian's logo. Credit will be given!

I personally was thinking a RuneScape meets Diablo look because those are the biggest inspirations but if you have a better idea that would also be great!

Thank you guys for your time!

11 answers to this question

Spoiler

taw-logomark.jpg

Okay so I looked at both of those logos and realized that might be a bad combination. Instead I found this one because I like the simplicity look of it. I was thinking "Veridian" similar font style to this one but behind the letters put a nice but simple dragon symbol somewhat like the one bellow but in a style that would match the font.

Spoiler

8229282a84b80df193aa910462b50cdd.jpg

I think that would look really cool. Thank you for time Jumbofile! I can't wait to see what you come up with if you do decide to take this on.

True I definitely appreciate your feedback! it definitely is closely similar to RuneScape 3's font style but that is basically what I asked for is RuneScape meets Diablo look to it and the Text resembles Runescapeish and the Flame dragon symble resembles Diablo series so I think it's perfect for what I was going for.